Upcoming Cultural Arts and Special Events
Alfredo Muro, Solo
April 14, 2017, 7:30 PM
Join the Louisville Cultural Council for an evening spanning three centuries of classical guitar.
When Alfredo Muro first performed at the Louisville Center for the Arts, he traveled from his home in Lafayette, CO. He now travels from San Miguel de Allende, and it is a tribute to the value he places on old friends that Louisville is still a stop on his international tour schedule.
Tickets $15, available at the door (cash or check only, please)
Doors open at 7:00.
The Louisville Center for the Arts is located at 801 Grant Avenue, at Memory Square Park in Louisville. This event is sponsored by the Louisville Cultural Council.
Art Classes and Workshops
All art workshops and classes presented by Louisville Art Association unless otherwise noted. www.louisvilleart.org
- Open Studio
- Date: Most Mondays— April 10, 17, 24th 2017
- Time: 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- Dabblers Workshop:Make a Ceramic Textured Bowl
- Date:April 15, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Location: ClayArt, 901 Front Street, Louisville, CO
- Details: The Dabbler workshops presented by the Louisville Art Association are an opportunity for people to ‘dabble’ in a new medium or technique with minimal cost. These are 3 hours long. LAA is proud of our DABBLER SERIES as it gives us the opportunity to play, be inspired, and experiment in the visual arts. This month, Instructor Emilie Parker will lead the workshop. Get your hands into some lovely clay. We will make a 3-D fired ceramic textured bowl.
- Cost $15.00
- To sign up, please contact Letitia Hess, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved: Meetings, Auditions and Calls for Entry
- Louisville Art Association Monthly Meeting
- Date: April 13, 2017
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Details: Monthly Meeting of the Louisville Art Association. Meeting schedule includes 6:30 networking, 7:00 business meeting and 7:30 demo. LAA’s April meeting will include a demonstration by Michael Clark. Michael will demonstrate Painting the expressive landscape in Plein Aire using bright color and bold brushwork. www.michaelclarkfineart.com
- Cost: Open to the public, all meetings are free. Please feel to join us as a guest or become a member.
Save the Date: April 2017
- Louisville Art Association Spring Show
- 4/21/17 -4/23/17