All billing for water, sewer, and refuse/recycling/composting services are done by the Finance Department.
- 2017 Utility Rate Increase Information
- Water Rates
- Wastewater Rates
- Utility Billing Fees
- Curbside Refuse, Recycling & Composting Service
- Water Conservation
- Monthly Utility Bill Insert
All payments should include your 1-5 digit account number for accurate posting. Payments can be made:
- Over the phone at 303.335.4500
- Dropped off at City Hall, 749 Main Street
- Mailed directly to:
City of Louisville
PO Box 173883
Denver CO 80217-3883
Have you had a water leak? You can request a water leak credit within 60 days after the leak is repaired using the Water Leak Credit Form.
If you have questions about your utility bill or your meter reading, please contact Lela Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 303.335.4501.