The City Clerk’s Office provides specialized administrative services to the city. The City Clerk serves as clerk to the City Council, working with city departments to schedule and create City Council agendas and meeting minutes.
The Clerk conducts municipal elections, coordinates City boards and commissions and administers the City's liquor and marijuana licensing program. The office also preserves and provides access to official and historical city records and oversees the implementation of open government and transparency regulations. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
- City Council Records
- Board and Commission Records
- Louisville Municipal Code
- Municipal Records Retention Schedule
PUBLIC INFORMATION/RECORDS REQUEST
LICENSING & PERMITTING
- Liquor & Marijuana Licensing
- Live Music Permits - Required for Live Music performances in residential zoned areas
- Dog Licensing