Online Event Calendars
Below is a list of several local online event calendars that are widely utilized by residents and visitors to Louisville when seeking information about upcoming events. All of the calendars listed offer a free listing service. Some also offer opportunities to boost exposure with paid advertising.
- Daily Camera
- Posting here also includes all other publications utilizing the "City Spark" calendar, including posting in Louisville's Hometown Weekly, Boulder Weekly, Longmont Times-Call, Colorado Daily and Denver Post.
- Posting events here has a wide reach in the Louisville/Boulder/Lafayette area. If you have time only to post to one online calendar, this is the one!
- City of Louisville Arts and Events
- For inclusion, please email event information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be included, events must take place in Louisville, CO.
- Boulder County Arts Alliance
- This calendar is the most comprehensive listing of Boulder County arts events.
- Denver area entertainment publication
- Colorado Community Media
- Posting here allows you to publish in regional papers including Arvada Press, Centennial Citizen, Golden Transcript, Westminster Window, and Northglen Thorton Sentinel.
- Get Boulder
- Posting Here also includes a variety of publications using the "SpinGo" calendar system including Fox 31 KDVR, Aboutboulder.com, and Denver Mama.
- 5280 Magazine
- For consideration for the print edition, please submit events at least 8 weeks in advance.
- NPR Jazz Station, appropriate for all arts events
- NPR Music station, appropriate for music performances and events
- Visit Denver
- Denver Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Louisville Center for the Arts
- 801 Grant Ave, Louisville
- Multi-purpose arts space in a converted old-fashioned schoolhouse. Includes multi-purpose room and flexible seating for 80.
- Steinbaugh Pavilion
- 824 Front Street, Louisville
- Outdoor venue with a covered stage. Home to the Louisville Street Faire, Farmer's Market and Winter Skate.
- Community Park Stage
- 955 Bella Vista Dr, Louisville
- Outdoor stage with lawn seating. Located .5 miles from downtown Louisville.
- Boulder Valley School District facilities
- Louisville Middle School Auditorium
- Monarch High School Auditorium
- Classrooms, Cafeterias
- Alfalfa's Community Room
- Louisville Public Library
- First Floor Meeting Room
- Board Room
This is a partial list. If you have additional resources to add to this list, please contact Katie Zoss.
- Visual Arts
- The Art Underground
- Louisville Art Association
- Mudslinger's Pottery School
- Dana V. Music
- The After Beat Drum School
- Spring Creek Music
- Mountain Contemporary Dance Arts
- Danse Etoile
- CenterStage Theatre Company
- Tapestry Theatre Company
- Fingerplay Studio
- The Scrapbook Shack
- Additional resources for local arts education opportunities:
- Louisville Public Library
- Louisville Recreation and Senior Center
- Boulder Valley School District Continuing Education
Upcoming Opportunities for Artists and Organizations
Colorado Creative Industries (CCI) Summit: Thursday & Friday, May 4 & 5, Breckenridge.
Join artists and arts administrators from across the state to connect, learn and get inspired at this annual convening. More info & registration.
Attention Colorado Creative Entrepreneurs and Artists! Career Advancement Grants through Colorado Creative Industries support Colorado creative entrepreneurs and artists to help stimulate their commercial creative business. Deadline: May 2. Apply here.
Final week to take advantage of the 14th annual Celebrate Dance Month. This online calendar is a collaboration between the City of Boulder Office of Arts + Culture and the Boulder County Arts Alliance. http://bouldercountyarts.org/dancemonth
Steps to a Successful Website Launch or Re-Launch presented by Boulder Small Business Development Center, Wednesday, April 26, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Canyon Meeting Room, Main Boulder Public Library. $45. Details/Registration.
Martha Kate Thomas Fund for Artists: Grant applications due April 30 by 5 p.m. Learn more. Grants from this fund will be awarded to artists who live or work in Boulder County and who have unforeseen needs due to special circumstances. BCAA is proud to administer this fund for the Community Foundation Serving Boulder County.
50 Ways to Market Your Small Business presented by Boulder Small Business Development Center, Thursday, May 4, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Canyon Meeting Room, Main Boulder Public Library. $45. This workshop is designed for new and seasoned small business owners, home-based businesses, professional service businesses, consumer product companies and anyone who wants to refresh the way you market. Details/Registration.