Self-serve Study Room Reservations with D!BS
The Library now has D!BS, an online reservation system that allows adult patrons (18 and older) to make their own reservations for one of the three study rooms.
You will need an email address and a valid Louisville Library card number to make a reservation.
- Users agree to abide by the Study Room Guidelines as a condition of their study room use.
- Food is not permitted in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are for use by adult patrons only.
- age 18 and older
- age 18 and older
What is D!BS?
- D!BS allows adults to reserve a study room online so the room will be available when you arrive at the Library. You will need an email address and a valid Louisville Library card number to make a reservation.
Who can make a study room reservation in D!BS?
- A study room may be reserved by and for an adult using their valid Louisville Library card number. The person making the reservation agrees to the Study Room Guidelines as a condition of using the study room.
What devices can be used to reserve a room with D!BS?
- D!BS is compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
How long can I reserve a room?
- You may reserve a study room from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Reservations begin and end on the hour and half hour.
How far in advance can I reserve a study room?
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
How many reservations can I have in D!BS at one time?
- You may have two pending/current reservations in a 24-hour period.
- Only one reservation in a calendar day
- Staff has the option to cancel a reservation if daily limit is exceeded
What if I need to cancel a room reservation?
- Please use the link in your D!BS confirmation email.
- You may also Contact the Adult Services Desk: 303-335-4820; firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will the Library hold my reservation?
- A reservation will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, Library staff will cancel the reservation, allowing the room to be reserved by another party.